Monday, April 9, 2012

Boswellia Side Effects

I only took Boswellia for a few days but I could tell it made me way too nauseous and even gave me some chest pains / tightness. And my symptoms got worse, if anything. I had read 2/3s of people that take Boswellia were helped by it, but not me.

The side effects were such that I would really stress caution if you try to take Boswellia. Back to trying Rx medicine it is for me! The pills from a tree in India made me more nauseous than even the balsalazide. :(

Others have reported side effects such as sore throat and a skin rash. Boswellia helps with remission in many people, but take at your own risk! I wouldn't take it more than a month or 2 even if it was helping because of all the side effects that could come with it.

2 comments:

  1. So now try turmeric. Turmeric rarely causes side effects ooand works well for pain. I was taking 2400mg/day but you can take up to 8grams/day. Start with 2400 as tests don't show it works with less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put it on my grocery list for next time I go to the store! Anything with a lower chance of side effects is worth a go for me, thanks.

      Delete